MANDATORY TETSING FOR DAY 2 AND DAY 8 OF ARRIVAL TO UK
This link sets out the Government regulations
You need to
- Purchase your tests and complete the data we request for Public Health England
- You will then be provided by email confirmation of your purchase and unique Passenger Locator Reference which will begin ACSAJ and have seven numbers after this prefix
- Complete your UK Government Passenger Locator Form gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk inserting your unique passenger locator reference
- Your kits will be posted out to your shipping address by next day courier if ordered before 2pm UK time and the day after if cut off time is missed – orders placed at weekend will be sent out to you on Monday to arrive Tuesday so make sure you order in advance to avoid delay in taking Day 2 sample if you arrive to the UK at weekend.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your kit pack delivery
- It is your responsibility to arrange receipt of parcel from courier and re delivery if required by contacting the courier directly if you miss the delivery on the first occasion
- Both kits will be posted out together
- You must carefully read and follow the information and instructions provided in the kit to carry out you’re sampling and sample return to the lab
- Return your sample to the lab by following the postal /return sample instructions in your kits and any sample registration instructions must be followed
PLEASE NOTE ONCE KITS ARE ORDERED AND DISPATCHED, THEY ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. YOU CAN ONLY CANCEL AND BE REFUNDED IF YOUR ORDER HAS NOT BEEN DISPACTHED.
Covid Smart is not liable for postal /courier delays or lab related delays for the issuance of results, or incorrect personal data information provided by you which may result in delay of results or test kits being delivered.