MANDATORY TESTING FOR DAY 2 OF ARRIVAL TO UK
THIS TEST IS FIRST CLASS NOT TRACKED TO KEEP THE COST AS LOW AS POSSIBLE DELIVERY CAN TAKE FROM 2-7 DAYS WE CANNOT REFUND TESTS THAT GO MISSING BY ROYAL MAIL SO IF YOU NEED A TEST THAT ARRIVES NEXT DAY YOU CAN BUY THE DPD OPTION
From 9 Jan 2022, fully vaccinated people arriving to the UK can purchase Lateral Flow (Antigen) Tests for their Day 2 Mandatory Covid Test, instead of the PCR test.
People not vaccinated will still require Day 2 and 8 PCR and 10 days isolation.
Please ensure you chose the correct test. We are unable to provide refunds for people that purchase incorrect tests once tests have been dispatched.
Government Regulations are here:
Travel to England from another country during coronavirus (COVID-19) – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Steps to follow for LFT Day 2 Mandatory Test
- Purchase your test here and complete the data we request at time of booking. This must be one person at a time so that the required passenger locator number is issued to each person
- We will send you an email immediately after purchase with your unique Passenger Locator Reference which will begin ACSAJ and have seven numbers after this prefix (check junk box if doesn’t arrive to inbox)
- Your kit will be sent via standard royal mail first class post to your shipping address orders Mon – Fri before 1pm will be posted same day of purchased and orders after 1pm will be posted next day THIS OPTION OF FIRST CLASS NOT TRACKED CAN TAKE 2-7 DAYS TO ARRIVE – Weekend orders sent out Monday so please make sure you order in advance to avoid delay
- Your kit will be posted through your letterbox if you are not home
- It is your responsibility to provide us correct shipping address
- You must carefully read and follow the information and instructions provided in the kit
- You will carry out the test at home and log on to the weblink given in the instructions of your kit to scan your QR code and submit a photo of your completed test result – all instructions are in your kit
- Here is a video clip to show you how to take your test Flowflex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Self-testing) – YouTube
- Your certificate will be issued the within 24 hours of submitting the result, you will also be able to identify the result from the test cassette
- If you test Positive you must immediately isolate and follow GOV UK advice Guidance for contacts of people with confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection who do not live with the person – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- We will send your result data directly to the Government
- PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS ENDING .pl they often bounce back which may prevent your passenger locator arriving so advisable to use a different email address
- If you have made a mistake on your booking form you do not need to request an amendment just ensure your passenger locator form (Gov.uk) has correct details if shipping address or email needs amendment then only that correction to email@example.com
Please note Fully Vaccinated means
Vaccinated in the UK, or UK vaccine programme overseas for 14 days before arrival with the Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna or Janssen vaccines (or formulations of the vaccines in the relevent countries such as AstraZeneca Covishielf) in the EU, Andorra, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City State, the US, Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Dominica, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan or the UAE