MANDATORY TESTING FOR DAY 2 OF ARRIVAL TO UK
From 22 October 2021, fully vaccinated people arriving to the UK can purchase Lateral Flow (Antigen) Tests for their Day 2 Mandatory Covid Test, instead of the PCR test. This is for people who will arrive in the UK after 04:00 on 24 October 2021.
People not vaccinated will still require Day 2 and 8 PCR and 10 days isolation.
Please ensure you chose the correct test. We are unable to provide refunds for people that purchase incorrect tests once tests have been dispatched.
Government Regulations are here:
Travel to England from another country during coronavirus (COVID-19) – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Steps to follow for LFT Day 2 Mandatory Test
- Purchase your test here and complete the data we request at time of booking. This must be one person at a time so that the required passenger locator number is issued to each person
- We will send you an email immediately after purchase with your unique Passenger Locator Reference which will begin ACSAJ and have seven numbers after this prefix (check junk box if doesn’t arrive to inbox)
- Your kit will be posted out to your shipping address by next day courier if ordered before 1pm UK time and the day after that if the cut off time is missed – orders placed on a Friday before 1pm will be sent out for Monday delivery after that cut off kits are sent Monday for delivery on Tuesday so please make sure you order in advance to avoid delay in taking Day 2 sample if you arrive to the UK at weekend/Monday. [PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF COURIER DRIVERS IN THE UK THIS CAN CAUSE DELAYS WITH DELIVERY TURNAROUND TIMES SO ORDER IN ADVANCE IF POSSIBLE – we will not refund for delayed kits due to courier delays]
- You will be sent a tracking number for your kit pack delivery via email from our courier – we ask the courier to post through your letterbox if you are not home
- It is your responsibility to provide us correct shipping address and also arrange receipt of parcel from courier and re delivery if required by contacting the courier directly if you miss the delivery on the first occasion. If you are not home we will ask the courier to post the kit through your letterbox
- You must carefully read and follow the information and instructions provided in the kit
- You will carry out the test at home and log on to the app given in the instructions of your kit to scan your kit and submit a photo of your completed test result
- Here is a video clip to show you how to take your test Flowflex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Self-testing) – YouTube
- Your certificate will be issued the within 24 hours of submitting the result, you will also be able to identify the result from the test cassette – If Positive you must immediately isolate and take a free NHS PCR
- We will send your result data directly to the Government
- If you test positive you will need to isolate and book an NHS PCR which is free of charge which we will advise you when your result is issued
- PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS ENDING .pl they often bounce back which may prevent your passenger locator arriving so advisable to use a different email address
- If you have made a mistake on your booking form you do not need to request an amendment just ensure your passenger locator form (Gov.uk) has correct details unless shipping address or email needs amendment then send correction to email@example.com
Please note Fully Vaccinated means
Vaccinated in the UK, or UK vaccine programme overseas for 14 days before arrival with the Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna or Janssen vaccines (or formulations of the vaccines in the relevent countries such as AstraZeneca Covishielf) in the EU, Andorra, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City State, the US, Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Dominica, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan or the UAE